Entertainment & Innovation

AvatarGames, Media, Movies, News, And Other Shenanigans. Things Are Happening.

New Vlog/Show in the Works


I've been trying to develop a show to make this blog more accessible and viewer-friendly by putting a lot of the stuff I find (sites, webtoys, news, etc.) into video and posting it at the top of the page. I'm going to try blip.tv because it's got the best options that I can find for video sharing and distributing. Then I can plant the player below my header and it should update and display my newest video every time I upload one. I hope it makes the blog more fun and accessible.

Anywho, I decided today that I need to stop worrying about what it's geared toward (I still have yet to find my niche), and just show the best things I run into. I wanted to put it into a more professional context with a logo (like the ridiculous one above) and theme music and blah blah blah, but for now it is what it is and I'll improve on it every chance I get. I'll try to keep it grounded with the look and feel of the blog, but I do want to try some new approaches and find out what works best. The first video will be up by tomorrow night. I hope you all enjoy it.
edit: It might take little longer than I thought. My video program is having a hard time exporting it all at once. I'm going to try and come up with a solution, but at the very latest, the vid will be up by tomorrow. Thanks for you patience.

0 comments:

 

About bowmanjoshua

Site Meter

site statistics
ss_blog_claim=ee70989eaa5f4d60ca08f82ef6ede8fd