Entertainment & Innovation

AvatarGames, Media, Movies, News, And Other Shenanigans. Things Are Happening.

Sam Raimi Wants To Be A Part Of Spider-Man 4


It seems like not so long ago that Spider-Man 4 was a lost cause. None of the actors or the director seemed to want anything to do with it. But the word keeps changing, and quickly. I don't know if I would really want to see another wall-crawler flick anytime soon.

But for the time being, Sam Raimi is down for it. He spoke with ComingSoon.net about possibly helming the next sequel. "James Vanderbilt is writing the script and I'm excited to read it. I think it's going to be done in a few months. I'm hoping it's as great as our discussions were about it and I'm hoping it feels right for me because I love Spider-Man. I'm hoping I'm well-rested enough to embrace it and I'm hoping Sony wants me to do it. If all of those things come together, I would love to do it. There are a lot of unknowns about the future."

Regardless of the criticisms of the third film, I doubt Sony would pass up on having him in charge of the next one. The question is whether or not fans would want him to take charge again after all the previous hate on SM3.

Or if they'd pay to see another sequel at all.

Cinematical.com

0 comments:

 

About bowmanjoshua

Site Meter

site statistics
ss_blog_claim=ee70989eaa5f4d60ca08f82ef6ede8fd