Entertainment & Innovation

AvatarGames, Media, Movies, News, And Other Shenanigans. Things Are Happening.

Easy Read

Hi everyone. I'm testing out some changes with this page, trying out new templates and fiddling with them to make this blog more readable and accessible. I'm sorry if this will throw anyone off, but I realized that, as much as I like the aesthetics the way they were, they didn't make for a very comfortable reading experience.

I hope this will make things easier for all of you. If you have any suggestions or demands (that's right, demands), I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for your patience. The blog will remain fully functional, but it might be confusing for the next day or so, until I find a balance between look and readability.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

 

About bowmanjoshua

Site Meter

site statistics
ss_blog_claim=ee70989eaa5f4d60ca08f82ef6ede8fd